CWDS Job Opportunities
There are many exciting career opportunities available at Child Welfare Digital Services (CWDS). With the support of skilled, dedicated employees and the goal to improve the lives of children at risk of abuse and neglect, CWDS employees are committed to working in an agile environment to make this happen. If you are looking for new challenges and a rewarding profession, then we encourage you to consider a career with us. Visit us online to learn more about our competitive benefits and how to apply for a state job.
The State Personnel Board (SPB) recently approved a plan to update the job classifications for state information technology employees as part of an initiative to modernize California's civil service system. The plan consolidates 36 job classifications into nine new ones, effective Jan. 31. As a result, CWDS will have updated IT duty statements and job announcements coming soon. For more information, please visit www.calhr.ca.gov.
Current CWDS Job Vacancies:
- Communications Manager (Staff Services Manager I)
- Chief of Engineering and Systems Operations (Information Technology Manager I)
- Release Manager (Information Technology Supervisor II)
- Application Architect (Information Technology Specialist II)
- QA Engineer (Information Technology Specialist I)