CWDS Job Opportunities
There are many exciting career opportunities available at Child Welfare Digital Services (CWDS). With the support of skilled, dedicated employees and the goal to improve the lives of children at risk of abuse and neglect, CWDS employees are committed to working in an agile environment to make this happen. If you are looking for new challenges and a rewarding profession, then we encourage you to consider a career with us. Visit us online to learn more about our competitive benefits and how to apply for a state job. For more information, please visit www.calhr.ca.gov.
Current CWDS Job Vacancies:
- Information Security Analyst (Information Technology Specialist I)
- Procurement & Contract Chief (Information Technology Manager I)
- Training Associate (Information Technology Associate)
- Child Welfare System Branch (Associate Governmental Program Analyst)
- Senior Project Management Analyst (Information Technology Specialist I)