New County Contacts Page on the CWDS Website
EFFECTIVE: Friday, August 16, 2019 CWS-CARES FACILITY SEARCH & PROFILE ENHANCEMENTS WILL MOVE INTO PRODUCTION.
The CWS-CARES team has scheduled release activity that will occur between 06:30 AM – 08:30 AM. CARES users please note the following:
- Complaints permission will be granted to all users who have the Facility Search & Profile permission in CARES now.
- CARES Administrators will not need to take any action.
- No downtime of CARES needed during this update.
- If users are in the system at the time of the change they will be required to log on and log off of the workstation.
CWS-CARES Facility Search & Profile: Complaints enhancements is scheduled to move into production to all CARES users on Friday, August 16, 2019. These CARES improvements will provide access to complaint details that may be associated to facilities found during a search.
Facility Search & Profile: Complaints
- Complaint History date added to facility profile to indicate the recency of the complaint data being updated from the Field Automation System (FAS) (not applicable for children or facility details as that information is pulled real time from LIS and CWS).
- Complaints permission has been provided allowing administrators to remove this function for specific users if needed.
- Complaints will automatically be disabled when a user does not have the required permission or when CARES complaint history updates from the Field Automation System (FAS) fails.
- Fixed an issue where some Foster Family Agency/Certified Family Home (FFA/CFH) complaints were not being presented in CARES.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in duplicate complaint information being displayed to a user.
If users experience any issues with CARES, please follow your county process for reporting issues or you may contact the CARES Service Desk at 1-855-292-3444.