Quarterly Stakeholder Forum (4/11/17) Materials Posted
CWDS Digital Services Director Kevin Gaines and Project Director Tony Fortenberry shared our vision and our progress at the Quarterly Stakeholder Forum, held at the CWDS campus and via WebEx web conference on Tuesday, April 11. Intake Digital Service Manager, Wendy Christian, and Intake Product Owner, Jeff Dent followed with a demonstration of the “sandbox” that is being made available to core county users.
Three separate breakout sessions in the afternoon allowed participants to attend the area that interested them most for a more in-depth look at our progress. Participants chose from these:
- Certifications, Approval, & Licensing Services (CALS)
- Technology Platform
The slide decks from each of these sessions are available:
Recordings of the sessions are available on the CWDS YouTube channel:
- April 2017 Quarterly Stakeholder Forum – Main Session (1:49:03)
- April 2017 Quarterly Stakeholder Forum – Intake Breakout (1:21:40)
- April 2017 Quarterly Stakeholder Forum – CALS Breakout (1:05:30)
- April 2017 Quarterly Stakeholder Forum – Tech Breakout (55:07)
Please contact CWDSCommunications@cwds.ca.gov with any questions or comments.